Hạn nộp: Hết hạn
- Implementation and maintenance of Accounting Information System in ERP systems.
- Work with auditors and related government agencies on quarterly and annual audits/reporting requirements.
- Work with other departments for accounting documents and Information
- Manage Accounting staff
- Cash management and Cash flow forecasting including vendor scheduling, Cash balances, and weekly Cash reporting.
- Maintain General Ledger & Trial balances with the end of month reporting and reconciliation
- Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Prepare Financial Statements including P & L, Balance Sheet, and Budget quarterly.
- Year-end Analysis, Schedules preparation for the review.
- Prepare costs vs. Budget reviews, analyze variances
- *** STRONG VAT REFUND EXPERIENCE IN EXPORTING COMPANY ***
- Experience working with foreign-owned companies & UNDERSTAND GAAP REPORTING
- University graduate (Accounting / Finance or related discipline required).
- Language: Strong English and Vietnamese, Chinese a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in Accounting positions preferably in the manufacturing environment.
- Expert knowledge and experience in tax law, financial reporting, and conversion from International accounting to VAS.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company. Excellent communication skills required in English & Vietnamese.
- Prefer candidates with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, SAP, or other ERP experience a plus but not required.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Please send CV to email: email@example.com
Hotline: 0933 922 488