Hạn nộp: Hết hạn
- Be in charge all HR activities: timesheet, payroll, social insurance, interview, labor contract, termination, etc.
- Research, draft and submit for approval the applicable regulations in the company, build the organizational structure of the company & departments.
- Develop a system to evaluate work performance.
- Develop promotion and replacement policies for personnel.
- Assist in preparation of human resources budgets. Design a system of regulations and processes for the company and supervise the observance of those rules.
- Advising the Board of Directors to handle issues in the areas of Organization-administration-Human Resources & recruitment/training in the company.
- Supporting other departments in human resource management and a bridge between the Board of Directors and employees in the Company.
- Support for relevant departments on staff training, how to recruit & retain employees.
- Salary: Negotiation, based on your experience and knowledge.
- Graduated in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years working in equivalent positions.
- Fluency in English or Japanese
- Skill: Communication, Training, Negotiation, Teamwork.
- Attitude: Honest, enthusiastic, positive thinking.
- Working place: Long Hau industrial zone, Long An province (30 minutes by motorbike from District 7).
- Transportation: self-sufficient
Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: 0933 922 488