Forwarding Document Staff
Expired date: Expired
Main tasks & key responsibilities:
- Following daily freight forwarding operation
- Documentation (MBL, HBL, A/N, D/O, D/N, C/N)
- Co-work (for C/O, customs Declaration Sheet) with customs declaration staff (basic knowledge about customs declaration is required)
- Accumulate anh negotiale with vendors to be competitive in the market.
- Follow up with overseas offices to ensure that the proper documents have been received on time
- Prepare, control, and distribute all required Import/Export documents to counterparts (carrier, consignee, Abroad partner, etc.) comlying with regulations anh internal procedures..
- Creates and confirms D/O to ensure pickup of the shipment at origin.
- Checks reponses from counterparts and finalizes validation of required documents
- Collecting nescessary information to tract anh trace the cargo.
- Follows-up shipment status in the import/Export area, identifies incidents anh ensures resolution of incidents.
- Supports Customer Service in the incident.
- Maitains excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Extensive knowledge of Air Freight/Ocean Freight Forwarding Operations
- Experiences of handling special cargo will be plus.
- Barchelor's degree in international business/SCM/ Import - Export.
- At least 2-3 years experrience on Air Freight/ Ocean Frieght Operations.
- Good English communication/ writing skill.
- Good administrative skill
- Results driven and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Phone: 0933 922 488
- Apply CV in English only sent email: firstname.lastname@example.org