Is Vietnam a High-tech Manufacturing Go-to Destination?
A strategically advantageous location, plenty of incentives, a large energetic work force of young and productive people – Vietnam is a key manufacturing location in Southeast Asia. In the last five years, Vietnam is attracting more technologically-advanced and higher value-added manufacturers in pharmaceutical, electronic components, semi-conductors, metal processing, electricity, proved by the presence of high-tech giants like Nipro, Nidec, Samsung, Microsoft.
This free webinar is hosted by IPA Danang, Fair Consulting and Long Hau Industrial Park, exclusively for Japanese investors. It will help you to determine whether Vietnam is a suitable high-tech manufacturing location, whether you should join the boom and position yourself in the country.
- Existing ecosystem for the industry: the good, the bad and the opportunity.
- Procedures to set up a high-tech and supporting high-tech manufacturing in high-tech parks.
- Tax/ Accounting Updates, particularly for supporting industry enterprises, and in High –Tech Park
- Time & Date: 03:00 – 04:30 PM (GMT+7), Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Type: Online Seminar (The join link will be sent upon registrations)
- Language: Japanese (English translated if needed)
- Attendance fee: Free of charge
- Ms. Vu Thi Minh Duc – IPA Danang. (Japan desk)
- Mr. Ishi Daisuke, Senior Manager, Fair Consulting Vietnam:
- Ms. Fujiwara Hiromi, Manager, Fair Consulting Vietnam.
- Mr. Toshio Okukura– Investment Promotion Manager, Long Hau Corporation.