[Upcoming event] Partner Day 2020: Logistics Industry after EVFTA: Takeoff or Takeover?
Following last year’s success with hundreds of attendees, Long Hau Corporation (LHC) is hosting Partner Day 2020 in 11 June 2020 at Long Hau Industrial Park.
Partner Day 2020 is expected to bring together 100 attendees from trade and industry departments, international chambers of commerce, consultancy firms, banks, potential investors and manufacturers.
This is LHC’s annual event held with a goal of becoming a become a networking place for LHC and business partners, further strengthening the relationship and sharing benefits for each other.
In particular, this year's event is also a place to discuss, share information and market trends with the participation of business leaders and experts from international chambers of commerce and leading consultants.
Titled “Logistics industry after EVFTA: Takeoff or Takeover?”, Partner Day 2020 is bringing out the hottest news today:
- The changing landscape of Vietnam logistics
- Factors to consider when choosing location from logistics investors’ perspective
- Discussion on opportunities, challenges and future of logistics industry after EVFTA comes into force
- Practical actions on how to take advantages of EVFTA and overcome challenges posed by the agreement
Partner Day 2020: Logistics industry after EVFTA: Takeoff or takeover?
- Time: 8.30 am – 11.00 am, Thursday, 11 June 2020
- Venue: Long Hau Trading Center, Long Hau Industrial Park, Hamlet 3, Long Hau Commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
- Event details and registration: https://bit.ly/3dq9kI6
For more information, please contact
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (+84 28) 3937 5599
- Mobile phone: (+84) 932 751 900 – Ms. Phuong
INVITATION FOR SPONSORSHIP:
Dear Valued partners,
Long Hau Corporation would like to invite you accompany Partner Day 2020 as our sponsor. The event is a great opportunity for promoting and bringing your brand closer to domestic and foreign partners.
Sponsorship benefits: https://bit.ly/2Xofumj