Does electronics and precision mechanics belong to the group of high-tech industries?
- Electronic KPO, BPO, ITO technology; automatic digital content creation; electronic signature authentication; Automated software testing.
- Technology for designing and manufacturing components, integrated electronic circuits (ICs), flexible electronics (PE).
- Technology for designing and manufacturing control devices, power electronic converters for: intelligent power transmission stations, renewable energy generation; chemical industry and ore route; industrial electric drive systems; electric vehicles; advanced consumer electronics; medical; construction and agriculture.
- Advanced technology for designing and manufacturing equipment and measuring instruments: measuring equipment according to the principle of non-contact, non-destructive and light scattering; LiDAR device, inertial measurement device (INS), high-precision electronic compass; profile projector; oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, radiometer using digital.
- Technology for designing and manufacturing nanomechanical systems (NEMS), microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), smart sensors, biosensors and lab-on-a-chip (LOC) systems.
- Advanced materials manufacturing technology such as materials for manufacturing micro-electromechanical components and smart sensors; stealth materials; semiconductor, optoelectronic and photonic materials; self-healing materials; advanced 3D printing materials; magnetic material; ultra-durable, ultra-lightweight materials; biomedical materials; materials, equipment in contact with fluids, bones, tissues, blood with prolonged or permanent contact time; advanced polymer materials and high-quality high-molecular-base composites; biodegradable, environmentally friendly polymer materials; high-tech ceramic and porcelain materials; functional materials; high performance fiber material, special glass fiber, carbon fiber.
- Technology for manufacturing high-grade technical rubber, specialized synthetic rubber for machine manufacturing, electrical and electronic, security and defense industries.
- Electronic KPO, BPO, ITO services; automatic digital content creation services; electronic signature authentication service.
- Components, integrated electronic circuits (ICs); products, flexible electronic circuits (PE).
- Control equipment, high-performance power electronic conversion equipment for: renewable energy generating stations, intelligent power transmission; chemical industry and ore route; electric vehicles; industrial electric drive systems; advanced consumer electronics; medical; construction and agriculture.
- LiDAR device, inertial measurement device (INS), high-precision electronic compass.
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), nanomechanical systems (NEMS), biosensors, smart sensors and lab-on-a-chip (LOC) systems.
- Materials for manufacturing micro-electromechanical components and smart sensors.
- Semiconductor, optoelectronic and photonic materials.
- Ceramic materials, technical porcelain for electrical, electronic and machine-building industries.
- High-grade technical rubber materials, specialized synthetic rubber for machine manufacturing, electricity, electronics, security and defense industries.
- Advanced forging and stamping technology to create blanks for mechanical products.
- New generation high-precision numerical control (CNC) machine tool design and manufacturing technology.
- Advanced molds design and manufacturing technology has technical features, precision and high quality.
- New generation high-precision numerical control system (CNC) equipment, machine tools and machine tools.
- Advanced molds feature high quality, precision and engineering.
Is your business eligible to become a High-Tech Enterprise? Survey Now!
Responding to the action plan of the Prime Minister on promoting investment in the high-tech industry in Vietnam, Long Hau Joint Stock Company (LHG) has now invested in construction and is ready to provide technology factories. in Da Nang for organizations and businesses in the electronics and precision engineering industries that have needs.
With an area of 29.6ha, Da Nang hi-tech factory area consists of 4 subdivisions: J2, J3, J4 and J5. Accordingly, the workshops are divided into diverse areas from 500m2 to 3,000m2, meeting all the standards of factories in the electronics and precision engineering industries of enterprises.
For more information about Long Hau's high-quality factory in Da Nang, please contact: