Why is the factory in Long An province attracting foreign enterprises?
Advantages when choosing to rent a factory in Long An province
Prime location, adjacent to Ho Chi Minh City
In the context of the factory market in Ho Chi Minh City showing signs of being overloaded, a series of small and medium enterprises have chosen Long An with its location adjacent to Ho Chi Minh City to become the perfect alternative. Up to now, Long An province has 36 industrial zones and industrial zones with occupancy rate of over 80%.
Strong development infrastructure, perfect regional connectivity
Currently, Long An is completing the upgrading of National Highway 1A, National Highway 50, National Highway 62, N2. At the same time, the highways Ho Chi Minh City - Trung Luong, Ben Luc - Long Thanh help Long An connect directly with Long Thanh international airport (Dong Nai) and the port system of Cat Lai, Hiep Phuoc, Cai Mep - Thi Vai... is also promising a lot of development potential with special attraction from foreign businesses.
These infrastructure projects not only build a modern transport system for the urban area of Ho Chi Minh City, but also pave the way for the formation of satellite towns in Long An in the near future. This promises to create favorable conditions for small and medium enterprises to confidently choose Long An province as a new destination to rent factories.
Tax policy applies preferential treatment
- Specifically, based on the Vietnam Investment Law 2014, No. 67/2014/QH13 stipulates the preferential policies and supports investment in Long An province as follows:
- Corporate income tax is 20% (applicable from 01/01/2016)
- Preferential corporate income tax of 17%, applied for a period of 10 years to projects implemented in difficult economic areas of Long An province, including Kien Tuong town; Duc Hoa, Tan Thanh and Thanh Hoa districts.
- Preferential corporate income tax of 10%, applied for a period of 15 years to projects implemented in areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions, including Moc Hoa, Duc Hue, and Tan Binh districts. Hung, Vinh Hung and Long An Province Border Gate Economic Zone.
High-rise factory in Long Hau Industrial Park to meet the needs of enterprises to rent factories
In the context that renting a factory is gradually becoming a trend of the industrial economy, high-rise factories in Long Hau Industrial Park are constantly making efforts to bring high-class services to meet the criteria of green industrial zones. and sustainable as:
- Factory structure is suitable for clean, environmentally friendly industries.
- Flexible workshop area from 103 m2 - 3,000 m2. Design length, width to ensure suitable production line.
- 3-layer security system including gate gate, patrol and monitoring of each floor is available 24/7.
- Electricity, water, wastewater treatment and fire protection systems are ready for operation.
- Low operating costs, high business efficiency help businesses reduce pressure on investment capital.
- The building management board is professional and experienced, ready to support and create the most favorable conditions for businesses to operate and operate.
For more information about the high-rise factory in Long Hau Industrial Park as well as for advice and support in business application procedures, investors, please contact the Sales Department of the High-rise Factory in Long Hau Industrial Park: