A strategically advantageous location, plenty of incentives, a large energetic work force of young and productive people – Vietnam is a key manufacturing location in Southeast Asia. In the last five years, Vietnam is attracting more technologically-advanced and higher value-added manufacturers in automotive, metal processing, electricity, proved by the presence of high-tech giants like Bosch, Intel, Samsung, Microsoft.
This free webinar is hosted by Long Hau Industrial Park and German Business Association. It will help you to determine if Vietnam is a suitable high-tech manufacturing location, if you should join the boom and position yourself in the country.
The webinar addresses:
- Existing ecosystem for the industry: the good, the bad and the opportunity
- Procedures to set up a high-tech manufacturing in high-tech parks.
- Time & Date: 03:00 – 04:15 PM (GMT+7), Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
- Type: Online Seminar (The join link will be sent upon registrations)
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: Free of charge
- Mdm. Phuong Huynh Lien – Director, Danang Investment Promotion Agency
- Mr. Guru Mallikarjuna – Managing Director, Bosch Vietnam
- Mr. Tam Nguyen – Investment Promotion Manager, Long Hau Corporation
- Ms. Huyen Nguyen – Investment Consultant, Long Hau Corporation - Moderator
Registration detail: Please click here to register to attend, by August 23rd 2020.